Natural Remedies To Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
Do you get jealous when you see people with naturally long eyelashes? It’s natural to feel that way. Because we all pay too much attention to our hair than our eyelashes. As regular hair care makes them healthier, taking care of our eyelashes will also show positive results over the course of time. It is easy to grow beautiful long eyelashes and you don’t even need to work so much as you do for hair.
If you really want to achieve beautiful long eyelashes, you need to be dedicated and put in some effort. And in no time you would achieve those ‘beautiful long eyelashes’. Let us take a look at how to naturally grow eyelashes longer and beautiful.
1. Olive oil for long eyelashes
Olive oil improves the length and strength of eyelashes. Natural olive oil contains essential fatty acids that can moisturize and soften your eyelashes
The application of olive oil to the lashes will enhance them to grow longer and stronger. The following is one of the best home remedies to get long eyelashes.
A Combination of Olive and Castor Oil
- Combine olive oil and castor oil together.
- Then, apply the mixture on your lashes.
- This will enhance eyelashes growth.
The easiest application of these oils is to get a dry mascara brush, put them into the oil before applying on the lashes.
2. Lemon peels mixed with castor oil and olive oil
Lemon peels contain vitamin A and C which are great agents for hair growth. It is effective for eyelashes growth.
How to use lemon peels for long eyelashes:
- Get lemon peels and cut into small pieces
- Soak the lemon peels in castor oil or olive oil for a few days.
- Then, apply the oil on your lashes before sleeping.
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times a week
3. Shea butter for eyelashes
Shea butter is found in many hair products because of its effectiveness for hair growth. It can also be seen in many hair products like skincare and cosmetics because of its ability to moisturized hair. Shea butter is rich in antioxidants properties which can strengthen and grow your lashes beautifully.
How to use shea butter for eyelashes:
- Wash your hands properly before applying the shea butter.
- Then, put a small amount of shea butter in between your fingers and warm it up by rubbing your fingers together until it melts.
- Apply the shea butter on the upper and lower parts of your lashes until you are satisfied.
- Do this at bedtime and leave overnight. Remove any excess off the next day. Regular use of this will give beautiful long eyelashes.
4. Green tea for eyelashes
Green tea enhances hair growth. Drinking it and applying it to your lashes will enable the hair to grow faster. The tea is rich in polyphenol known as EGCG. The antioxidants found in this tea promote healthy eyelashes growth and make them thicker and stronger. Also, it can easily be found in the store.
How to use green tea for lashes:
- Get a teaspoon of green tea leaves or a green tea bag and put inside a cup of hot water.
- Add the tea leaves to the hot water and allow it to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once the water has cooled down, drink, and enjoy.
- To apply this to your eyelashes, dip a cotton bud into the tea and apply it to the lower and upper part of your lashes.
You can leave this on overnight. The solution can be store in the refrigerator. It can also be used 3 to 4 times, and it should be applied once daily.
5. Petroleum jelly for long eyelashes
Petrolleum jelly also known as vaseline works as a moisturizer for eyelashes. It enhances longer and thicker lashes.
How to use:
Apply the petroleum jelly with a mascara brush on the upper and lower part of the body. Put it on before going to bed and do it every night. You will get the desired results if you are consistent with the usage.
The petroleum jelly, if applied regularly on the lashes will help them grow faster making them thicker and stronger. It is a great moisturizer for dry skin.
6. Coconut oil
The penetrating effect of coconut oil on the lashes can prevent hair loss. It can also be used as a cleanser, to remove eye shadow and mascara from the eyes. Coconut oil can also be found in so many hair products. Coconut oil can be applied to the eyes using your fingers or mascara brush.
How to use coconut oil for lashes:
Apply a small amount of coconut oil on your fingers or eyelashes brush. Put it on the upper and lower part of your lashes. Do this at bedtime and leave till the next day. Rinse it off the next morning to remove any excess from the eyes. Doing this regularly will give you effective results in few days.