How To Get Healthy Long Hair With Home Remedies
Long hair is synonymous with beauty and style. A lot of people want to know how to naturally get long hair using home remedies. However, if you are experiencing hair loss or you simply want to grow healthy long hair, then make sure you try some of these home remedies. The benefits of these remedies are that they restore hair loss and strengthen hair growth. Following these remedies will give you beautiful and healthy long hair.
1. Potato Juice
Potatoe is very cheap in the market, which makes it very easy to use for hair growth. Applying potato juice to the hair is an effective way that most people adopt compare to the chemical products being sold in the market that can damage the hair.
Though potatoes are mostly known for their high content of carbohydrates and starch, not many of us are aware that potatoes are rich in various vitamins and minerals too, and have a variety and health benefits. They are rich in vitamin B, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, beta carotene, and minerals like zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, selenium, etc. The high nutrients value makes them a very potent and beneficial ingredient to treat various hair conditions and enhance hair health.
How to Make Potato Juice for Your Hair?
Now that you know about the nourishing properties of potato juice for your hair, it’s time to find out how you can use this beauty potion to get long and healthy tresses.
Home Remedy For Hair Growth Using Potatoes Juice – Tip 1
- Take 3 big size potatoes and take out their juice.
- Add egg yolk of 1 egg and 1 tea spoon honey in it and mix it well.
- Apply it on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Doing it once a week will give long hair soon.
Home Remedy For Hair Growth Using Potatoes Juice – Tip 2
Put the potato juice on your scalp and hair in a satisfactory manner. Massage them with your fingertips for at least 15 minutes. Applying this very well to the hair will stimulate blood circulation, which will be effective for hair growth. Rinse it off with warm water. Doing this regularly 3 times a month will give good results.
2. Onion Juice
Onion Juice is very effective for hair growth, it has different amazement to hair growth as it is commonly known to be a rich source of sulfur, which is very helpful for healthy hair growth. This compound prevents hair breakage and accelerates regrowth of hair.
Onion pulp will maintain your hairstreak and renew the nutrients on your scalp. When applied regularly, the juice will not only renew the hair loss, it will also add a natural glow to the hair. Over a period of time, this glow can become a permanent feature for your tresses.
How to Make Onion Juice for Your Hair?
Now that you know about the benefits of using onion juice for hair growth, it is time to find out how to make the onion juice for hair growth. The onion juice hair masks are simple to make and it is safe for the hair.
Natural Remedy For Hair Growth Using Onion Juice – Method 1
- Take 50 gm onion seeds and crush them to make powder.
- Add this powder in 1-liter water and make a thin solution.
- Apply this solution on the head and hair. Leave it for few minutes and then take a bath. Hair becomes long rapidly by using it for one month.
Natural Remedy For Hair Growth Using Onion Juice – Method 2
- Take about four onions and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the onion pieces into a blender and blend them into a paste.
- In a bowl, extract the juice of the onions
- Apply the juice to the scalp or the hair roots.
- Then, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
3. Capsicum/Bell Pepper
Capsicum popularly known as bell pepper contains a cardiovascular stimulant, which regulates blood pressure and lowers cholesterol and triglyceride in the body.
One of the most effective hair growth boosting product is capsicum extract. This extract protects hair loss and maintains full and thicker hair. Capsicum aids in hair growth by enhancing the circulation of blood to the scalp. The flavor in the pepper enhances hair growth.
How to Apply Capsicum to the Hair 1
- Slice the pepper into pieces.
- Steam a couple of the slices, and allow it to cool down for some minutes.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp. Leave it for like an hour before washing with shampoo.
Home Remedy For Hair Growth Using Bell Pepper 2
- Blend the pepper using a grinder to form a paste.
- Apply this paste in your hairs and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash hairs with lukewarm water. It gives long hairs within a few days.
4. Guava Leaves
Guavas basically help prevent hair breakage. These tropical fruits are packed to the brim with vitamin C, where one cup of guava contains 377 mg of the vitamin. That is more than four times your minimum recommended Vitamin C intake.
How to Use Guava Leaves
There are different ways to use guava leaves for hair growth. Guava leaves for hair growth are one such remedy that cures not one, but almost all hair problems. The advantages of guava leaves to the hair are too many to overlook, from repairing hair breakage to enhancing hair growth. The leaves have given effective results.
Natural Remedy For Hair Growth Using Guava Leaves with Coconut Oil – Method 1
- Take a handful of guava leaves and blend them into a fine paste.
- Take one onion and extract juice from it by blending and straining.
- After that, mix guava leaves paste with onion juice and coconut oil thoroughly to form a smooth paste.
- Then, apply this mixture on your scalp and massage the scalp well.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild cleanser.
Natural Remedy For Hair Growth Using Guava Leaves – Method 2
- Pour 1 liter of water into a pot and boil.
- To the boiling water, add a handful of guava leaves.
- Let the water boil for 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and let it cool.
How To Apply
- Wash and cleanse your hair with shampoo.
- Once your hair is almost dry, section it and start applying the guava leaf solution.
- Massage the solution into your scalp for at least 10 minutes and ensure that all of your hair saturated with it.
- Pay extra attention to the roots and tips while you apply the solution.
- After that, leave this solution on for up to 2 hours.
- Then, rinse the solution out of your hair with lukewarm water. If you are facing a hair fall problem, use this guava leaf solution thrice a week. If you are using it to speed up hair growth and keep your hair shiny, use it twice a week. It will give you a healthy long hair.
Also Read: How To Prepare Olive Oil Hair Mask