Ways On How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth
Are you suffering from hair loss? Then this onion juice article is for you.
In case you have tried different hair products and still get no results, then you forget to follow some remedies that can give you the utmost result for hair growth.
This remedy is not any other than onion which we use in our kitchen daily. The application of onion to the hair can permanently treat serious hair damage or hair loss. Moreover, onion promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. Using onion juice as part of your hair care routine is completely safe and have no side effects.
A lot of onion juice products are available in the market. These are oils, lotion, hair creams, hair oils, shampoos, and so on. The efficiency of the formulations of these products can only be determined by clinical trials. Hence pick your products carefully. You can purchase these Onion Ginger Oil in the market.
Using fresh onion juice is advisable. But the juice can also be prepared in batches and be kept in the fridge. Don’t make huge quantities to avoid damage or being spoilt.
Getting onions in the market might not be that easy but we all know they are cheap. They are cost-effective to ensure that your hair gets the nourishment it desires.
Why Is Onion Juice Effective For Hair?
Onions are high in sulfur content. Onion juice helps in improving blood circulation when applied on the scalp. In addition, this content in onions helps to improve the collagen production that is known to be beneficial for your hair health. The anti-bacterial properties in onions help in protecting the scalp against infection.
Application of onion juice to the hair regularly enriches the hair and can prevent varieties of scalp problems that are the cause of hair loss and hair thinning. Some infections like scalp acne, yeast infection, and dandruff can be cured at a later run. Moreover, onion juice is good for both brittle scalp and oily scalp alike. The application of onion oil stimulates healthy hair in a natural manner. Let’s focus on some of the benefits of onion juice for hair growth.
- Applying onion juice on the hair can boost the level of the antioxidant enzyme catalase, as a result, it helps in decomposing hydrogen peroxide and optimizes the hair growth cycle.
- The rich sulfur content in onion minimizes breakage and hair thinning.
- The antioxidants in onions help delay the greying of hair and reverse premature greying.
- It stimulates the scalp and enhances blood circulation, which results in well-nourished follicles.
- The sulfur content nourishes and helps in the regeneration of hair follicles.
- It has antibacterial properties, which keep the scalp healthy, infection-free, and even controls dandruff.
Related Topics: How To Prepare Olive Oil Hair Mask
How To Use Onion Juice For Hair?
You should know that producing fresh onion juice within your home is no rocket science! All you require are a few onions, a juicer, lots of patience, and the ability to handle the strong odor of onion that might burn your eyes!
Onion Juice For Hair – Tip 1
- Peel three or four onions and clean them thoroughly in water. It is better if you could consider a smaller variety of onions.
- Cut the onions into even smaller pieces.
- Put them in your juicer or blender and then extract the juice.
- Now apply the juice directly on your scalp and massage gently. Concentrate more on the hair roots and the scalp.
- Wait for at least one hour and then rinse off using plain water and a mild shampoo.
Do it on alternate days to reap the best benefits.
Onion Oil For Hair Growth – Tip 2
Applying onion oil regularly will prevent and treat hair loss effectively. This oil prevents hair breakage, split ends, and thinning of hair because it is rich in sulfur.
- Get some cloves of onion and blend, using blender or juice mixer
- Take out the onion juice, if not juice you can use the onion paste for the oil.
- In a pan, add any essential oil like coconut oil or carrot oil and add the onion juice in the oil.
- Put on fire and mix well until the oil comes out.
- Remove from the fire and let it cool for few minutes.
- Using a strainer, strain the oil and store in a container.
After the production, the oil can be used for 6 months or less depends on the quantity and usage.
Doing it on a regular basis for at least a month would start showing results. Be patient when looking for results because you won’t get the results overnight. This method of applying onion oil would take care of problems like hair fall and itchy scalp.