Best Exfoliating Peel For All Skin Types
NovAge Skin Renewal PeelN 7,550
- Exfoliates the skin to visibly improve texture.
- Help smooth fine lines and clear wrinkles which leave skin looking rejuvenated, youthful and radiant.
- Removes dead cells on the skin.
- Good for all skin types.
- Must be follow up with NovAge Serum and Moisturisers
- Avoid sun exposure
- Not good on sensitive or irritated skin
To get a glowing skin require good skincare products. A skin peel is a superficial burn meant to cause a deep exfoliating and peeling of the dead cells of the skin. A skin peel can be part of the treatment for acne, hyperpigmentation, fine and deep wrinkling, overall skin rejuvenation and much more. The deeper the peel, the better the benefits.
As we grow older, the outer part of the skin turns over more slowly which leads to wrinkling, dull and hyperpigmented skin. So what the peels do is to remove those dead skin to reveal healthy and glowing skin below.
While many times the application of this peel is a hitch-free process. Sometimes we can have complication just like we have in some medical procedures. At home, exfoliating peels are a good alternative to chemical peels. While chemical peels may contain trichloroacetic acid (TCA), phenol or resorcinol, at-home exfoliating peels use gentler ingredients like alpha and beta hydroxy acids. At-home peels are excellent to brighten skin, smooth texture and dramatically lighten spots. Please don’t purchase a TCA peels.
The best selling and most effective skin renewal peel in Nigeria
NovAge Skin Renewal Peel
How To Use
Use in the evening, twice a week (on non-consecutive days).
- Cleanse the skin and pat dry with a towel.
- Apply the NovAge Skin Renewing Peel to the face and neck in an even layer, avoiding the eye area.
- Relax for 20 minutes.
- For better results, gently massage any remaining product residue over the skin in circular motions for 1 minute.
- Rinse with warm water and pat the skin dry.
- Follow up with your regular NovAge serum and moisturiser.
Note: Read the leaflet carefully before use.