Sagging Breasts? Amazing Ways To Firm Your Boobs
Do you want firm boobs? Every woman wishes to have a tighten breast, especially after childbirth or breastfeeding. We all want to avoid sagging breasts after breastfeeding. Though, through the course of a woman’s life, her breast will constantly change in sizes and shapes. The breast tissues are mostly made of fat cells.
What are the causes of sagging breasts?
One of the common causes of sagging breasts is aging. The breasts are made of fat, therefore, they lack muscle tissue. However, women can take preventive measures to avoid excessive sagging of breasts. Though, regardless of who you are the passing of time will make your skin become weaker and less elastic.
Apart from ageing, there are several other reasons why sagging breasts may occur:
- Smokers are more likely to develop sagging breasts because smoking causes the skin to lose its elasticity.
- The force that attracts your body which is known as gravity works against you every day. Gravity strain and stretches your ligament, especially for women with big breasts.
- Sizes also contribute to sagging breasts. Larger breasts are more likely to sag over time than the smaller breasts.
- A number of pregnancies can also lead to sagging breasts. It causes the ligaments to stretch and sag as they become heavier to support your baby.
- Extreme weight loss can change the shape of your breast and shrink the skin around it.
- Weight gain also changes the skin surrounding the breast tissue to stretch and sag.
- Menopause also affects skin elasticity.
- Some certain illnesses like breast cancer can weaken the breast support.
- Lack of proper support can put extra strain on the breast ligaments and weaken the breast tissue.
Here are some home remedies for sagging breasts
1. Breast Firming Oil
Applying oil can rejuvenate some of the properties that can help restore the elasticity of sagging skin or breast. All you have to do is to gently massage your breasts with these oils within regular intervals during the day. Too much of it can burn your skin, so two drops are enough to keep you going at every point you want to apply it.
How to apply:
- Get one tablespoon of cumin oil, 1 tablespoon of fenugreek oil, the same amount for fish oil, and vitamin E oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together and massage your breast in a circular motion for about 20 minutes in order to increase the blood flow and stimulate cell repair.
- Do this 2 to 3 times daily for effective results.
2. Breast Firming Shea Butter
Breast firming cream can be very effective to help with breast firming and tightening. This shea butter is made with different ingredients.
Materials needed for this cream are shea butter, fennel oil, coconut oil, pomegranate oil, fenugreek oil, and olive oil.
- Put one tablespoon of Shea butter into a bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of pomegranate oil, 1 tablespoon of fennel oil, one tablespoon of coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons of fenugreek oil together with the shea butter.
- Mix all ingredients very well and apply them to your breast in an upward motion for about 10 minutes. It stimulates cell repair.
- Apply once daily.
3. Breast Firming Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is very effective in skin tightening and increases collagen production that helps in turn firm sagging breasts. It is rich in antioxidants which help prevent tissue damage caused by free radicals. It also contains moisturizing properties that are good for the skin.
Apply the aloe very gel to each breast and massage in an upward motion for about ten minutes. Leave the gel for another ten minutes before washing with warm water. Follow this process two to three times a week for better results.
Another method with the gel is to combine it with mayonnaise and honey. Then massage the mixture in a circular motion on each breast for 10 minutes each and wash with warm water afterward. This should be done twice a week to achieve the best results.
4. Breast Mask: Yoghurt & Cucumber Mixtures
Breast masks made with yogurt and cucumber are beneficial in helping with breast firming and tightening.
Yogurt contains minerals such as lactic acid, calcium, zinc, and vitamin B that helps in the regeneration of skin cells, and keeps the skin hydrated.
Cucumber on the other hand is well known as an effective detoxifier. It is rich in antioxidants like B carotene and lutein. Cucumber helps in fighting free radical damage and rejuvenating dead skin cells which help in reducing premature skin aging.
First extract juice from a single cucumber. Put the juice in a cup and mix with a half cup of yogurt, half cup of honey, and onion juice. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to be smooth and free from lumps. Thus, the breast mask is ready. Massage the mask evenly on each breast. Allow it to stay for half an hour before washing with lukewarm water.
You can keep the remaining mixtures in your refrigerator for another use. Don’t keep it more than 3 days before use. Follow this same process twice a week for better results.
5. Breast Pack: Cucumber & Egg Yolk Mixtures
Egg yolks and cucumbers are another excellent remedies to achieve breast firmness.
Egg yolks contain a high amount of vitamins and proteins, whereas cucumbers contain natural skin toning properties. The benefits of using these mixtures regularly are that it will gradually reduce breast sagging.
You will need half cucumber, two egg yolk, and a tablespoon of butter. Add all the ingredients together and blend using a blender until it’s smooth. Blend thoroughly to avoid lump and apply the mixtures on your breast. Let it stay for half an hour so your skin can fully absorb it. After half an hour of leaving the paste on the skin, wash off with lukewarm water. Repeat this process 2 times a week.
It is also efficient as a wonderful toner that can tighten wrinkle skin. Don’t let sagging breasts weigh you down. Follow these remedies if you are experiencing sagging boobs.