5 Effective Ways To Lose Weight For Lazy People
This article is for those who are lazy to engage in physical exercise. This lazy way to lose weight can burn hundreds of calories even if you are just sitting down the whole day in front of your computer. It increases your metabolism which helps in weight loss. However, you don’t have to be lazy to follow the remedies.
1. Honey & Cinnamon For Weight Loss
Honey and cinnamon have amazing weight loss benefits. They melt tummy fats in an easier way. Tummy fat is related to an increased risk of diabetes, heart diseases and other forms of cancer. However, with honey and cinnamon, you need not be concerned about that belly fat. These ingredients are rich with essential vitamins, minerals and healthy fats as well. Cinnamon supports weight loss, helps lower blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, and boost the immune system as well while honey eases digestive problems, regulate blood sugar, prevent cancer, and risk of heart disease.
How to use honey and cinnamon for weight loss:
- You will need two tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Put the cinnamon in a cup or bowl and pour 1 cup of hot water on it.
- Allow it to steep until it is cool enough to drink before adding 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Drink half of it on an empty stomach before bedtime and the other half in the morning. Do not re-boil the other half again as it will lose the enzymes and other nutrients in it.
2. Turmeric & Cinnamon Tea For Weight Loss
Turmeric is very good for the digestive system. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce fat cell proliferation. It also helps in weight loss and regulates blood sugar level. On the other hand, cinnamon contains antioxidant and helps improve insulin sensitivity.
How to use turmeric and cinnamon tea for weight loss.
- You will need one teaspoon of turmeric powder, half teaspoon of cinnamon powder, half teaspoon of fresh mint paste and one cup of water.
- Put the cinnamon into a pan and pour a cup of water on it.
- Boil the water for 20 minutes.
- Then, pour the cinnamon tea into a cup and allow it to cool down.
- Add the turmeric and mint paste into the cinnamon tea.
- Mix very well and allow it to steep before drinking it. If possible, you strain it before drinking.
- Take morning and night for effective results.
The mint paste in the mixtures has antioxidant properties which support the digestive system and can help to treat allergies and cold.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) For Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has potassium along with amino acids and antioxidants properties that promote health. The acetic acid in ACV reduces tummy fat. Moreover, ACV has several health benefits, it lowers blood sugar level, decreases insulin levels, improves metabolism, burns fats, suppresses appetite and suppresses build up fat in the body. About 100 grams of ACV has about 22 calories, which means it has a low-calorie drink that can improve weight loss.
You will need:
- One cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of ACV
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Put a tablespoon of cinnamon into a saucepan and add a cup of water to it.
- Boil the water for some minutes.
- Then, pour the water in a cup and add the lemon juice and ACV it to it.
- Allow it to cool for some minutes before adding your honey to it.
- Take it once a day in the morning.
Taking this every day is the most effective use for weight loss. However, putting a tablespoon of ACV into a cup of water and drinking first thing in the morning on an empty stomach may help burn belly fat.
4. Ginger Tea
Ginger has inflammatory properties which help stimulate digestion, suppresses appetite and promotes weight loss. It is best to use with other ingredients when trying to achieve weight loss. It works along with a healthy diet and exercise.
You will need:
- 1 inch of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- half tablespoon of lemon
- 2 cups of water.
- Cut the ginger in small pieces and blend with blender or grater.
- Pour 2 cups of water into a pan and add the blended ginger to it.
- Boil for 10 minutes and allow it to cool for some minutes.
- Strain the ginger tea. Then, add your lemon and honey into it.
- Take this drink twice times a day
It is important to follow a lowcaloriest, sugar-free diet and exercise regularly in order to increase the weight loss effect of ginger
5. Green Tea
Green tea also may help you to lose weight. You don’t need to consume an excessive amount of green tea to lose weight. It helps the body metabolism to be more productive which help break excess fat and increase the amount of energy the body use.
Green teas come in different varieties, though there are no significant differences between them but, the minimally processed ones have the richest nutritional content.
How to process:
When making green tea, put the green tea bags in lukewarm water. Allow it to steep for 5 minutes before removing the teabag. Drink two to three cups every day. Though, the exact amount to consume may vary from person to person depending on the amount of caffeine they take per day because green tea contains some certain amounts of caffeine.
When you should avoid green tea:
- Do not take green tea on an empty stomach.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Avoid taking more than two to three cups a day
- Avoid taking green tea with sugar or milk.
- Do not take green tea during mealtime.
- Do not take at night to avoid insomnia.
When to take green tea:
- Take after breakfast.
- Take an hour before exercise in order to burn fat.
- Two hours before or after meals.
- Throughout the day as detox water, if you don’t consume caffeine apart from green tea.
Green tea contains many nutrients, including antioxidants and anti-cancer properties. However, regular exercise and eating a balanced diet with plenty of vegetables are highly effective strategies for weight loss. Green tea combine with these methods may improve positive results.